It looks like we’re going to have a big storm in town starting tomorrow and continuing through the day on Saturday. I’m planning to be at the store until the snow starts falling but will close when it does and probably won’t open again until Tuesday of next week. I’ll update this post if anything changes.
If you need anything please be sure to come in before noon tomorrow (the current forecast calls for snow to begin around noon). Conditions permitting, I’ll be in every day of the weekend to check on the rescue/sanctuary birds and I’ll be happy to meet anyone who needs supplies at the store then. Just send me a message and let me know you need to meet up and we’ll make arrangements.
As always, emergency boarding is available for anyone who needs it due to damage or power loss.
Stay safe and warm this weekend!